Bhawana Bhat is the superstar behind the screens who limits our software faults and ensures it is running to its full capacity. She is constantly testing all our new functions, so you can use the software without a glitch. Bhawana’s position as Project Manager is key to achieving our mission of providing the “best-in-class” online productivity software applications. So, we asked Bhawana a bunch of questions to find out a little more about who she is, and here’s what Bhawana had to say:
1. What is you biggest achievement? Personal or Professional
I reached the highest honor in Girl Scouts in India and was invited and have been to the President of India’s residence.
2. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be?
Regression Product Tester at The BonBonerie.
3. What is your motto or personal mantra?
“Angels in heaven only yearn for tears of Gratitude”.
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Binge watching ‘Monk’ on TV.
5. If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
Horse. For it is the most loyal, and ‘hay’, I do like a ‘stable’ life.
6. What was the last gift you gave someone?
Gave gifts to many. Thankfully, all are still alive 😉.
7. Name one short term goal?
Make this year a learning.
8. Funniest childhood nickname and why?
‘Cookie’. My older sibling named me this, she is yet to find a good reason.
9. Would you rather – Be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent?
I would rather be the funniest person, since, by default, all funny people are gifted with intelligence.
10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Rainbow colored. Do they make those?
11. Tell us 3 things about yourself – 1 must be a lie
One of the below two statements is nothing but the truth.
I enjoy the work environment at MyMediaBox.
I enjoy the current weather and sub-zero temperatures.
12. If you were 80 years old, what advice would you give your children?