Brian Nichols is a valuable asset at MyMediabox. As a dedicated Customer Support Coordinator, he is the 1st point of contact for our partners whenever they need assistance with Mediabox-PA, Mediabox-DAM or Mediabox-RM. Brian is equipped with some of the best customer support tools to resolve any issue. He works with our Customer Service Manager, Gina daily to ensure our partners have a seamless experience, and we feel undeniably fortunate to celebrate him this month! Keep reading to find out more about who Brian is when he is not fulfilling our partners requests.
1. What is your biggest achievement? Personal or Professional
Learning how to properly use Lightroom
2. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be?
3. What is your motto or personal mantra?
“If it makes me forget to check my phone, I should probably keep doing it.”
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
5. If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
A bird for sure. Flying seems soothing.
6. What was the last gift you gave someone?
A toy tool set for my son for Christmas
7. Name one short term goal?
Drink more water.
8. Funniest childhood nickname and why?
Itchy. I had eczema as a kid lol.
9. Would you rather – Be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent?
I have been both of these people in a few situations, and being the funniest is definitely more fulfilling.
10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
11. Tell us 3 things about yourself – 1 must be a lie
I once won a science fair.
I was a gymnast.
I know how to clap with one hand.
12. If you were 80 years old, what advice would you give your children?
Always make time for the things you enjoy in life. No matter what.