My Early Mornings
I have 2 small children, so my mornings start out early and busy! Wake-up, potty time/diaper change, getting dressed, breakfast, vitamins, smoothies, packing lunches, and that is just for the kids. Making sure my Schnoodle (Schnauzer-Poodle) gets fed and walked is also at the top of the list. I travel by foot from my kitchen to my home office, and it is about a 10 step commute :)

My Morning Routine on Arrival to the Office
I usually begin my day by reviewing and responding to emails while drinking my morning smoothie. I’ll then create a to-do list of items for the morning so I can follow up on these internally.

After reviewing my emails and making my morning to-do list, I’ll get started on tasks I’ve marked in SalesForce. This can include following up on outstanding contracts/proposals, replying to detailed RFP’s or drafting renewal amendments. At some point during the morning, I’ll connect with Eric (CEO, MyMediabox) and/or Leady (Account Manager) to discuss any items requiring our joint input. We work with several companies in differing time zones, so I’ll try to reserve my mornings for communications with prospective/current clients who are in Europe.

Time for Lunch
I don’t normally go out for lunch – I’ll usually warm up some leftovers from the night before and eat at my desk in between calls.

My afternoon routine at the office
We typically have internal calls in the afternoon to prep for upcoming tradeshows or to review new features that will be released. Post-lunch demos are primarily scheduled with clients that are on the West Coast of the United States, beginning their day.

The rest of my day
I typically wrap everything up at my desk around 5:30 p.m. My husband, Drew, gets home soon after, around 6:00 p.m. / 6:30 p.m., and we will have dinner as a family… then we get into the kids’ bed-time routine of baths, a short show, teeth-brushing, potty time, book time, snuggles and, of course, one last sip of water before night night.

I don’t find myself winding down until long after the workday has ended! Even then, I’ll knock out some lingering tasks at my desk while my husband is on-call with the kids.

Dinner can be a juggling act between me and my husband, but during the week we usually stay in.

Both kids go to sleep at around 8:00p.m., which leaves an hour or two for Drew and I to sneak in some down time and catch up on our days. If we need a mental comedown, we might snack on something in front of a quick Netflix documentary or episode of Teen Mom (guilty pleasure) before bed. My ideal bed time would be around 9:30 p.m., but I can’t say that happens too often. Occasionally, I may have a late-night demo with a company in Asia due to the time difference. On those nights, Drew takes over the kids’ bedtime routine, and I’ll wrap up the call around 10 p.m.

Fun Fact:
I have been vegan since 2011.