If you work on a MAC, sometimes you may have trouble expanding zipped files downloaded from a browser that is designed to work with a PC. Stuffit Expander helps you easily expand files and folders compressed by most applications.
StuffIt Expander opens zipped files created with WinZip®, 7zX, iShrink, SimplyRAR, Rarify, Rucksack, BetterZip, RarMachine, GUI Tar, CleanArchiver, Springy, TarPit, RAR, Ez7z, Keka, and the compression utilities built into recent versions of Windows and Mac OS X.
Minimum System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.5 or higher. OS Lion compatible
Multi-language – English, German and Japanese
To Install Stuffit Expander:
1. Go to https://www.stuffit.com/#downloads
2. Select the product you want, for example Stuffit Expander for Mac, by clicking Download.
3. When prompted, clickView in Mac App Store.
4. Click Get and then Install.
5. Enter your Apple ID and click Get again to install.
6. To access StuffIt, go to the Launchpad. Pin to your dock for easiest access.
To learn more about how StuffIt Expander for MAC helps you easily expand files and folders or to download any of their applications, please visit their website.
MyMediabox is a forward-looking technology company focused on conceiving and developing innovative software systems for the brand licensing and TV/Film Distribution industries. As a global provider, we connect a dynamic, worldwide network of information, people and ideas. We proudly partner with some of the most influential brand owners in the world, since 2003.
We invite you next to learn more about MyMediabox and our mission to serve the brand licensing industry.