Gina Stoudenmire, our Customer Service Manager provides Global Customer Support to all our partners. If at any point there are questions about the site or if the infrequent glitch does occur, Gina will be there to assist. She has been with us for over 4 years as a Customer Service Manager and is a shining star here at MyMediabox. Gina knows everything there is to know about the software we offer and it is an honor to celebrate Gina in the first round of our Employee Spotlight! Read below to find out what Gina had to say:
1. What is your biggest achievement? – personal or professional
Finding a person to add to my team and watching them successfully grow.
2. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be?
I would be the person who picks the background music for scenes in TV shows and movies.
3. What is your motto or personal mantra?
“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Snuggling on the couch watching Lifetime movies.
5. If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
A bird, all the places they can go and things they can see.
6. What was the last gift you gave someone?
A necklace for my daughter.
7. Name one short term goal?
Preparing to become a homeowner.
8. Funniest childhood nickname and why?
Big Mama – my friends called me that because I was the “motherly” one of the group.
9. Would you rather – Be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent?
Funniest. Laughter is good for the soul!
10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Aquamarine (also my birthstone).
11. Tell us 3 things about yourself – 1 must be a lie
I have an 8-year-old daughter.
I am a music lover.
I hate dogs.
12. If you were 80 years old, what advice would you give your children?
To always remember hard work always pays off.