This is the month we celebrate our high-level executives for all their hard work and, today, we are celebrating a long-standing member of the team. Brian Contario, Director of Information Technology, has been with MyMediabox since 2007, and we’re sure Brian has a number of stories to tell. He has a wealth of experience having worked in both software development and IT infrastructure at several Software as a Service (SaaS) companies for 10 years prior. Brian now spends his working days leading a team of developers, system administrators and security professionals in our Cincinnati, OH office.
1. What is your biggest achievement? – personal or professional
I have been awarded two US Patents so far.
2. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be?
Chef Gordon Ramsay.
3. What is your motto or personal mantra?
It is on a t-shirt that I made years ago that says, “Ask me about my hidden agenda.” When they ask I say, “What hidden agenda?”
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
A 40oz stainless steel thermal tumbler full of Diet Pepsi (instead of only water).
5. If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
One that has not been discovered yet.
6. What was the last gift you gave someone?
A vintage Tekna dive knife that they stopped making back in the 80s or 90s.
7. Name one short term goal?
Find some time to actually play a video game this year.
8. Funniest childhood nickname and why?
Condo – because there were 5 Brians in my Boy Scout troop and everyone else couldn’t bother pronouncing my 4-syllable last name.
9. Would you rather – Be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent?
You ask that like I am not one of the two already!!!
10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Whichever one was the shortest because some kid grabbed it in their fist and wrote all over the walls with it.
11. Tell us 3 things about yourself – 1 has to be a lie
I have never been drunk.
I owned over 30 reptiles of various kinds at one time.
I have never bought a new car.
12. If you were 80 years old, what advice would you give your children?
Just keep parking behind me in the driveway because I now have a Marauder truck and I will simply back over your car and flatten it. End of Message