It’s the month of March, and it’s our pleasure to celebrate the glue to this company: our founder and CEO, Eric Rennagel. Eric is the mastermind behind the Mediabox Suite. He saw a gap in the market, and he managed to build this company from the ground up. As a result of this, 120+ licensors worldwide trust MyMediabox to offer software solutions for contract and rights management, digital asset management, product approvals workflows and royalty tracking. Eric now spends his time travelling across the globe presenting our products to potential partners and, therefore, expanding our fabulous roster of clients. Eric took the time out of his busy schedule to tell us more about who he really is outside of the MyMediabox family. Read on:
1. What is your biggest achievement? – personal or professional.
We have been blessed with three, healthy, beautiful, smart, and kind children. What could top that?!
2. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be?
I would want Eric Rennagel’s job! He’s so lucky to work with so many exceptional Mediabox staff and customers in an exciting industry where Mediabox is having a positive global impact!
3. What is your motto or personal mantra?
“Do your best.”
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Binge watching episodes of Ridiculousness with my kids.
5. If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
A Cheetah. I already tend to walk fast. Being a Cheetah would let me kick this up a notch or two!
6. What was the last gift you gave someone?
7. Name one short term goal?
Run 10 miles per week for the next two months.
8. Funniest childhood nickname and why?
Blondie… Why? because I have blonde hair!
9. Would you rather – Be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent?
The funniest person. You can’t go wrong if you make a habit of surrounding yourself with people who are more intelligent than you!
10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Blue. It’s my favorite color!
11. Tell us 3 things about yourself – 1 must be a lie.
I have attended the MTV Music Awards in Los Angeles.
I speak Mandarin.
I’ve been to a party at Lou Diamond Philips house.
12. If you were 80 years old, what advice would you give your children?
If I’m 80, then my kids are in their 50’s. I seriously doubt they need my advice by then!