Welcome to May! It’s time to celebrate another one of our hard-working and dedicated colleagues, Corbin Bleu. Well no, that’s not really his name. It’s actually Corbin Rose, and he’s such a joy to work with! As the User Interface (UI/UX) Developer, Corbin works hard to build our sites in a way that is appealing to the eye, while ensuring they perform better, faster and smoother. Corbin has a key role here at MyMediabox when it comes to creating a reliable system to streamline your workflow. Corbin would love for us to call him the “Optimizer 5000,” but it hasn’t quite caught on just yet. Read on to find out more about the Optimizer 5000!
1. If you could have dinner with 3 people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Sean Connery – just to hear his iconic accent
Adam Young (Owl City) – to ask about what inspires him to write music
Chuck Norris – to see if he would actually roundhouse kick people in the face
2. If you won $30,000, how would you spend it?
I would buy a goat! and then the rest would be for a deposit on a house and land for such a goat to roam.
3. Most embarrassing moment?
Failing to sing operatically (opera-like?) while playing a singing moon in a high school musical…
4. If you could choose any super power, which would you have?
5. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Scotland! *yells out the cry of my people*
6. What phobia do you have?
Anyone or anything touching the front of my throat *shudder*
7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Since understanding women is still under the “super power” category, I will go with: audio engineering and mixing.
8. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
I recently gifted someone a bag of dirt during a seminar I was presenting…
9. What is something you learned in the last week?
Old large CRT TVs cannot be legally thrown out curbside in Ohio.
10. What is your personal philosophy?
Seek beauty. Spread joy.
11. How do you define success?
Contentment: Having what you want and wanting what you have.
12. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
When I was 3, I was a model for a porcelain doll company.
Me, around 3 years old: