To round off the month of May, we are celebrating Leady Bjerregaard. As the new Account Manager, Leady works exceptionally hard to keep the lines of communication between MyMediabox and our partners clear, ensuring our partners are satisfied with everything from customer support, training, billing, new feature roll outs, plan level upgrades etc. She also serves as part of the Sales and Marketing team, and she is responsible for acquiring new clients in the TV and Film industry and the South American market. To find out more about Leady, read on!
1. If you could have dinner with 3 people, dead or alive, who would you choose?
– Jesus: I do not think I need to explain why. So many reasons…
– Roger Federer: He is the greatest tennis player of all time, I would love to get to know him.
– Mother Teresa: She devote herself to caring for the sick and poor. A great example of what a person can do for others.
2. If you won $30,000, how would you spend it?
Book an island vacation with all my family (inlaws included) and putting half of this towards finishing my basement (including finishing my bedroom size walk-in closet).
3. Most embarrassing moment?
On vacation, I was walking from the pool to my hotel room, and while I was texting my boyfriend (now husband), because I was not paying attention, I managed to run into 2 x 4 wood lumber hanging out of the back of a truck. I fell down, and my mother-in-law happened to be looking right at me.
4. If you could choose any super power, which would you have?
Eat and not gain weight 😉
5. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Bora Bora… Bali…
6. What phobia do you have?
Heights. Just the thought of it makes me sick.
7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would love to learn how to cook the traditional Colombian food (cooking in general).
8. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
The best gift I have ever received was my precious daughter Mila, 10 months ago.
9. What is something you learned in the last week?
Every week I learn something new about our Mediabox-RM system with the help of my colleague Randy, who we have ongoing training sessions with.
10. What is your personal philosophy?
“Life to me is black and white, you want something? Go get it. Unhappy? Stop complaining and change something. Got a dream? Fulfill it. Why complicate things? Action your words, speak the truth and do what makes you happy”
11. How do you define success?
“Success means having the courage, determination, and will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.” By George Sheehan
12. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I was ranked top 5 in tennis during my teenage years in Colombia.