Autumn is almost upon us and it’s time to celebrate another one of our superstar colleagues, Emilee Feldman! Emilee joined MyMediabox in 2009 as a sales manager and has been responsible for many of the wonderful clients we have acquired over the years. As well as new client sales, Emilee is also responsible for account management and retention as well as quarterly and annual sales forecasting. It remains an absolute pleasure to work with Emilee and she is a very valued asset to this company. Read on to find out more about Emilee when she is not working with us here at MyMediabox.
1. Most embarrassing moment?
A few years back I was standing at the front of our booth at a tradeshow greeting guests. My next meeting approached the stand and I started walking backward to show him to our table… well, I didn’t see the short coffee table behind me and ended up tripping and falling backward, landing on the floor. It sure helped to break the ice!
2. Funniest childhood nickname and why?
My dad would call me Super Puppy – he would hold me in the air and pretend to have me fly around.
3. If you could be a member of any TV-sitcom family, which would it be?
4. If you could change one thing about your upbringing what would it be?
Every aspect of my upbringing made me the person I am today, so I would not change a thing.
5. Would you rather $2million right now or $4000 every week?
$4,000 every week.
6. Name one short-term goal?
Lose the baby weight. 2 little ones in 2 years is no joke!
7. If you could kill off any character from a current television show, who would it be?
I’ve been a loyal viewer of Teen Mom since the girls were 16 & Pregnant, and my current guilty pleasure is The Jersey Shore Family Vacation. If they were to remove a cast member from each show, I would have to pick JWOW and Briana.
8. What is your motto or personal mantra?
I would put the title of a certain Kesha song, but it probably wouldn’t be appropriate for this forum. So instead, let’s pretend that I was to be cast on a new reality show – Real Housewives of Palm Beach Gardens – my catchphrase during the show intro would have to be: “I am a woman. What’s your superpower?”
9. What is your biggest achievement? – personal or professional
Giving birth to my daughter without an epidural – hands down the most empowering experience of my life.
10. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be?
It would be amazing to experience all the love and joy of a child on a daily basis without the responsibility of parenting – which is why I’d love to be a full-time grandmother.
11. If you were 80 years old, what advice would you give your grandchildren?
Life is short. You never know what someone is going through. Be kind. Always.